CU Offices

Center for Inclusion and Social Change (CISC)
CISC's goal is to support all students in the exploration of all of their identities and to create a welcoming and inclusive space on campus that supports academic and personal growth.
Center for Student Involvement (CSI)
CSI works to cultivate an environment for building vibrant, engaging and safe communities through programming, leadership development, cultural awareness and learning opportunities. The office also serves as banker, bookkeeper, travel agent, purchasing department and event manager for student organizations.
Counseling and Psychiatric Services
This office offers confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services for a variety of concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
CU Medical Services/Wardenburg Health Center
CU Medical Services at the Wardenburg Health Center provides a full range of health and wellness services and is located conveniently on campus.
Click here for information on the programs provided by the CU Student Government with your student fees.
Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations
Want to register your party, find a place to live for next year, have your lease reviewed or get your landlord/tenant questions answered? OCH&NR can help.
Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC)
Information and reporting options related to claims of discrimination and harassment at CU Boulder based on race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sex, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, political affiliation or political philosophy are available here.
Office of Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution
Click here for information on CU Boulder's procedures and processes for administration and enforcement of the Student Conduct Code as well as for information on the school's Restorative Justice and Conflict Resolution programs.
Ombuds Office
If you feel you’ve been treated unfairly on campus or have other campus-related problems, the Ombuds Office may be able to help you sort things out.