Traffic Matters

Student Legal Services is happy to advise you on traffic cases ranging from speeding to reckless driving. Often, we will advise you that you do not need to hire a lawyer to handle your case; instead, we will walk you through what traffic court looks like and tell you how to best navigate the system. When you do need a lawyer for a traffic matter, you may be able to hire a Student Legal Services attorney to go to court with you.